Myrtle Beach, SC, is a town located within the United States, which we find within the American continent. The official currency in Myrtle Beach, SC, is the US Dollar.
Average Spending In Myrtle Beach, SC For Various Products
- Food in a cheap restaurant: $ 13.00.
- Food for 2 people in an average restaurant: $ 50.00.
- McMenu at McDonald’s or similar: $ 6.50.
- 0.5L of local beer (bar): $ 3.75.
- 0.33L of imported beer (bar): $ 5.00.
- Cappuccino coffee: $ 4.08.
- 0.33L cola soft drink (bar): $ 1.66.
- 0.33L water bottle (bar): $ 1.43.
- 1L milk brick: $ 0.86.
- 500g loaf of bread: $ 2.45.
- 1kg of white rice: $ 4.40.
- 12 eggs: $ 2.27.
- 1kg of local cheese: $ 11.12.
- 1kg of skinless and boneless chicken breast: $ 7.60.
- 1kg of red meat type veal or similar: $ 11.02.
- 1kg of apples: $ 4.39.
- 1kg of bananas: $ 1.42.
- 1kg of oranges: $ 4.18.
- 1kg of tomatoes: $ 4.40.
- 1kg of potatoes: $ 2.56.
- 1kg of onions: $ 3.44.
- 1 lettuce: $ 1.70.
- 1.5L water bottle (market): $ 1.79.
- Bottle of mid-range wine (market): $ 12.00.
- 0.5L of local beer (market): $ 2.54.
- 0.33L of imported beer (market): $ 3.33.
- Marlboro cigarette pack: $ 5.50.
- Flag lowering by taxi: $ 3.00.
- 1km taxi ride: $ 1.32.
- 1h waiting for a taxi: $ 25.00.
- 1L of gasoline: $ 0.59.
- Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline: $ 20,175.00.
- Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW Comfort: $ 18,502.00.
- Electricity, water, heating, and garbage costs in an 85m2 apartment per month: $ 172.34.
- 1 min. Phone fee: $ 0.10.
- 60Mbps internet flat rate per month: $ 55.90.
- Gym 1 month: $ 33.33.
- Movie ticket: $ 9.99.
- Nursery 1 child per month: $ 780.00.
- International school per year per child: $ 18,000.00.
- Levis 501 jeans or similar: $ 41.17.
- 1 Zara summer dress or similar: $ 35.00.
- 1 pair of Nike running shoes: $ 73.62.
- 1 pair of leather dress shoes: $ 86.07.
- Monthly rent 1 bedroom apartment located in the center: $ 912.50.
- Monthly rent 1 bedroom apartment on the outskirts: $ 757.00.
- Monthly rent 3 bedroom apartment in the center: $ 1,800.00.
- Monthly rent 3 bedroom apartment on the outskirts: $ 1,175.00.
- Price per m2 on the outskirts: $ 4,843.76.
- Average monthly salary: $ 2,232.00.
- Annual mortgage interest 20 years fixed rate: 4.00.
Live In Myrtle Beach, SC
Now that you know how much it costs to live in Myrtle Beach, SC or what the average salary is, you may be interested in knowing a little more about this city in the United States, or knowing how to travel to Myrtle Beach, SC, what to see in Myrtle Beach, SC and everything you need to make the most of your stay.
Travel To Myrtle Beach, SC
If you plan a trip to the United States and specifically to Myrtle Beach, SC, you should first know the following offers.
Flights To Myrtle Beach, SC
Here are the best deals on cheap flights to Myrtle Beach, SC:
What To Do In Myrtle Beach, SC?
If you want to know what to see or do during your trip, or you live in Myrtle Beach, SC and want to know more about your city, take a look at this guide to Myrtle Beach, SC, one of the most interesting places to live in the United States.